Donate to Headway South Bucks
Headway South Bucks relies on voluntary donations to continue to provide vital services to brain injury survivors and their families. Headway South Bucks is independent and impartial. As more people now survive accidents and live with brain injury, the need for our work is growing.
Your gift will be used to extend our work locally, from running activity days at our Resource Centre in Bourne End to a programme of activities to support the Carers of people with brain injury under our Carers Support Programme.
To give to Headway South Bucks online, just click this button:
There are many other ways to donate to Headway South Bucks (Registered Charity No 1102517), please see below to find out more.
- Donate personally - you can currently donate to Headway South Bucks via cheque, made payable to Headway South Bucks
- A gift in your will - Leaving a legacy to Headway South Bucks can provide a brighter future for other families
- A gift in memory - Many families, friends and Carers affected by brain injury request that monies be donated to Headway South Bucks rather than, for example, flowers at a funeral
1, 2, 3 for HSB!
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online - from your weekly shop to your annual holiday - you could be collecting free donations for Headway South Bucks? There are over 3,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation, including Amazon, John Lewis, Aviva, thetrainline and Sainsbury's – it doesn't cost you a penny extra!
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3...
- Head to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/headwaysb/ and join for free.
- Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
- After you’ve checked out, that retailer will make a donation to your good cause for no extra cost whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges, and Headway South Bucks will be really grateful for your donations. Any contributions (big or small) add up and make a real difference to our clients.
Thank you for your support!